With this instruction, you can connect to CryptoStorm using Shimo
- Download Shimo here
- Install Shimo by following the onscreen instructions
- When prompted enter your macOS username and password to authorize the configuration
- Download the CryptoStorm config files here and unzip the file
- Add a new VPN profile to Shimo
- Click on the settings icon to import the downloaded .ovpn-file for your region (Choose from the 'mac' folder) (step 4)
- Click on the toggle-button to connect
- Enter your CryptoStorm login informations and click 'OK'
- You are connected now
If question or issues arise you can contact us (email@example.com). To give feedback to this article, use the section below.