With this instruction, you can connect to AzireVPN using Shimo
- Download Shimo here
- Install Shimo by following the onscreen instructions
- When prompted enter your macOS username and password to authorize the configuration
- Generate the AzireVPN config file here (Country: Yours, OS: Others)
- Add a new VPN profile to Shimo
- Click on the settings icon to import the downloaded .ovpn-file (step 4)
- Click on the toggle-button to connect
- Enter your AzireVPN login information and click 'OK'
- You are connected now.
If question or issues arise you can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org). To give feedback to this article, use the section below.