With this instruction, you can connect to AnonVPN using Shimo
- Download Shimo here
- Install Shimo by following the onscreen instructions
- When prompted enter your macOS username and password to authorize the configuration
- Download the AnonVPN config files for your country here
- Add a new VPN profile to Shimo
- Click on the settings icon to import the downloaded .ovpn-file of your country (step 4)
- Click on the toggle-button to connect
- Enter your AnonVPN login information and click 'OK'
- You are connected now
If question or issues arise you can contact us (email@example.com). To give feedback to this article, use the section below.