With this instruction, you can connect to PrivatInternetAccess using Shimo
- Download Shimo here
- Install Shimo by following the onscreen instructions
- When prompted enter your macOS username and password to authorize the configuration
- Get the PrivateInternetAccess service here (for new users only)
- Download the PrivateInternetAccess config files here and unzip the folder
- Add a new VPN profile to Shimo
- Click on the settings icon to import the downloaded .ovpn-file (Choose the one for your Country) (step 4)
- Click on the toggle-button to connect
- Enter your PrivateInternetAccess login informations and click 'OK'
- You are connected now
If questions or issues arise you can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org). To give feedback to this article, use the section below.