With this instruction, you can connect to SaferVPN using Shimo
- Download Shimo here
- Install Shimo by following the onscreen instructions
- When prompted enter your macOS username and password to authorize the configuration
- Get the SaferVPN service here (for new users only)
- Download the SaferVPN config files for your country here (Select from the UDP-list)
- Add a new VPN profile to Shimo
- Click on the settings icon to import the downloaded .ovpn-file (step 4)
- Click on the toggle-button to connect
- Enter your SaferVPN login informations and click 'OK'
- You are connected now
If questions or issues arise you can contact us (email@example.com). To give feedback to this article, use the section below.