Shimo is the most versatile VPN client for Mac and it enables really everybody to master secure network connections.
Please follow this instruction to connect Shimo to your university network.
Connect Shimo to your university network
- Download Shimo here
- Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instruction to install Shimo
- Get a free Shimo Student license here. Please use this license to activate Shimo
- Download the file "HHU Deployment Package". You can find the file at the bottom of this article.
Click on the little Shimo icon to open Shimo Preferences
- Open the Accounts tab and click on 'Settings --> Import...' to import the HHU Deployment Package
Connect to your University. You can easily connect your mac over the menu bar of OS X. You only have to click on the Account you just added.
- Enter your Username and Password.